Theodora Raftis respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA
Theodora may collect personal data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources made available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name and surname, email address, mailing address, phone number and employer’s name. Theodora will collect personal data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to her. Users can always refuse to supply personal data or may request erasure of their personal data and/or unsubscribe from the newsletter, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities or affect a contractual or other business relationship with Theodora.
The Site uses small files known as cookies to make it work better in order to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing and provide site functionality.
A cookie is a small, unique text file that a website can send to your computer when you visit a site. The website may automatically collect information as you browse, such as your internet service provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet and other relevant statistics. It also collects demographic information (country – city).
If you do not wish the Site to deploy cookies to your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use the Site.
HOW IS YOUR COLLECTED DATA USED
Theodora may collect and use Users personal data for the following purposes:
- To enter into a contractual/business relationship.
- To personalize User experience. For example, she may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To improve the Site. For example, she may use feedback you provide to improve the products and services she offers.
- To run a newsletter, survey, promotion, contest or other Site feature. For example, to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics she thinks will be of interest to them.
Appropriate security measures have been put in place, in order to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, Theodora shall immediately notify you and any applicable regulator, where she is legally required to do so.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Theodora does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal data to others. She may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal data regarding visitors and users.
She may use third party service providers and/or third party websites to help promote her work, business and/or events; or operate her business and the Site; or administer activities on her behalf, such as sending out newsletters.
Furthermore, in order to help promote her work, business and/or events, she may also use social media websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and so on); video-sharing websites (such as YouTube, Vimeo and so on); and websites dedicated to opera and classical music (such as Truelinked, Ôlyrix, Operabase and so on).
In addition, Theodora may share your personal data with third parties she cooperates with for the purposes of performing her obligations and providing her services, when entering into a contractual/business relationship with you.
Finally, in case of a contractual or business relationship, Theodora may share your personal data for VAT, tax or social insurance purposes, to the relevant authorities.
For the purposes mentioned above, RECIPIENTS of your personal data may be the following (depending on the circumstances):
- artist management companies and artist managers or agents,
- business partners or trusted affiliates of Theodora such as singers, artists, musicians, theatres and business associates (for example event organizers, venue staff, orchestras / ensembles, festivals, choirs, accompanists, conductors, directors, producers, promoters, consultants, sponsors, opera companies, opera ensembles, opera studios, cultural organizations / foundations / societies, institutions, corporations, competition organizers and so on),
- record labels,
- suppliers of theatre tickets (for example ticketing service companies, theatre ticket offices, webshops of producers and so on),
- online retail stores or webshops (for example sellers of CDs, Vinyls and DVDs),
- online music services (for example streaming and downloading),
- advertisers, critics and interviewers (for example printed or online newspapers / magazines / blogs / review platforms, podium conversations, radio and TV stations and so on),
- Theodora’s followers/connections in social media websites and websites dedicated to opera and classical music,
- viewers of webcasts,
- viewers/subscribers of Theodora in video-sharing websites,
- IT companies,
- accountants, income tax authorities and social insurance authorities,
- and so on.
Theodora will retain your personal data for as long as necessary, to fulfil the purposes she collected it for and for the purposes of satisfying any contractual/business relationship or reporting requirements to the authorities mentioned above.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find plug-ins, advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of artist management companies, artist managers, agents, business partners or trusted affiliates, singers, artists, musicians, theatres, business associates, record labels, suppliers (such as theatre ticket suppliers and online retail stores or webshops), service providers (such as online music services), advertisers, critics, interviewers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
In addition, social media websites (for example Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and so on), webcasting websites and video-sharing websites (for example YouTube, Vimeo and so on), websites dedicated to opera and classical music (for example Truelinked, Ôlyrix, Operabase and so on), and other third parties.
Any personal data requested by these third party websites is not controlled, processed or used in any way by Theodora.
Theodora does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from her Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to Theodora’s Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Last updated on 4 September 2020